frustrating problem with this website

onononnoonomnon
Contributor
Contributor

I cant even login because i forgot my password because of their EXTEREMELY CRAP password restriction and they have a wrong phone number so i can not access my account in any way but i cannot even get a password reset sent to my email because they apparentely need a phone number verification thing like wtf how the **bleep** am i supposed to confirm my phone number if they have the wrong one PLEASE FIX YOUR CRAP AND GIVE MY PASSWORD BACK

Also dont ask me to call u email is much easier so i want my password reset thingy by email pls

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@onononnoonomnon

So YOU have forgotten your password AND

YOU have not kept your contact information ie phone number up to date?

So how is that paypals fault?

Suggest you call customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

onononnoonomnon
Contributor
Contributor

eh did u read wat i said?

their restriction made me forget my password and a wrong phone number was attached to that account so i cant even login or get a password reset email sent because i need to verify my number for some shtty reason

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Why not phone PayPal customer service for help?

Login to Me Too

onononnoonomnon
Contributor
Contributor

why cant they just do email i am not bothered of phoning them

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I guess it depends on whether or not you really want to resolve any issues.  It's your choice what you do.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What password restriction?  You gotta use up and lowercase letters, numbers, punctuation?

Edit:  oh and you would need to call in coz they are not gonna discuss account access via email. They may send you password reset via email ultimately but would need to verify your info over phone.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.