don't have a social security no and tax id no

Twin1
New Community Member
I'm from South Africa, I'm still a student leaving with my parents, my moms works for the governmen, since well I'm unemployed I don't have a tax id number and since well my moms works for the government I can't aslo have a social security number, I really need to send money desperately, how can I solve the problem..? ?=
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You will need to comply with PayPal policies for your country if you want to use PayPal.

Login to Me Too

haddad1122
Contributor
Contributor
I have opened my paypall account in the USA . And my bank account is a USA account. What is the solution?
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@haddad1122

Do you live in the U. S.?  If so, why don't you have a SS#?

Login to Me Too

haddad1122
Contributor
Contributor
Not a citzen .
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@haddad1122

Don't blame PayPal for your own lack of identity documents.

PayPal must comply with U. S. tax laws such as the requirement for providing 1099K forms to document revenue to the IRS.

When in the U. S. you must comply with U. S. regulations and banking identity requirements.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

try using some other payment method like western union

Login to Me Too

haddad1122
Contributor
Contributor
Paypall Wbsite sucks. The fact that the community center should have reply to you either personally ,or here at there own website. Most certainly , they should improve there community website by answering there customers questions. The best way to reach is by calling them. I guess I will call and figure out.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@haddad1122 wrote:
Paypall Wbsite sucks. The fact that the community center should have reply to you either personally ,or here at there own website. Most certainly , they should improve there community website by answering there customers questions. The best way to reach is by calling them. I guess I will call and figure out.

do  you have utility bills which show your address?

if you live with your parents,you cant prove address as the utility bills are in their name,you have no SS number,no proof of aaddress,better use western union,moneygram ,or intl money order

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.