deleting old address and debit card #

blaccangel
New Community Member
I'm trying to see how to delete all old debt cards that was once used. And also how to delete sone of the old address under profile that are no linger good?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Erica

Hi blaccangel,

Welcome to the community! We'd be happy to help with this!

Your card information can be edited in the "Wallet" section of your PayPal account. Here's how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  3. Select the card you want to remove.
  4. Click Edit, and then click Remove Card.

You cannot remove a card if there is still a payment pending. If a refund is sent after the card is removed the refund will still be credited back to the card.

Address are update in your account profile.

Here’s how to update your street address:

2. Click the Profile icon beside "Log out."
  3. Click Edit under the Address you want to change
  4. Enter your address information and click Change Address.

Here’s how to add an address:

2. Click the Profile icon beside "Log out."
  3. Click + beside "Address."
  4. Enter the new address and click Add Address.

If the new address is your home address click "Make Home." If it is a business address, click "Make Business."

Here’s how to remove your old address:

2. Click the Profile icon beside "Log out."
  3. Click Remove under the Address you want to delete.
  4. Enter your address information and click Remove Address.

Note:

• You must have at least one address on your account. You can’t remove an address until you add a new address and make it the home address.
  • You can’t remove an address from your account if it is your credit card billing address.
  • If you are updating an address that is linked to a credit card or a debit card on your PayPal account, update your address with your card issuer before you update it with us.

I hope this helps!

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Login to Me Too

stefdenby
New Community Member

I have been attempting to remove my old debit card and address for months. Every time it tells me I have pending transactions. But I have no transactions that are pending. Any ideas?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.