credit card

Jcook
New Community Member
Can I add funds to my pp with my credit card, or send money to someone with my credit card?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If your credit card is linked and verified to your paypal account then when you buy something or send someone money paypal will automatically take the payment from your credit card if  that is the only funding source you have linked. 

However in the US you can only add funds to your paypal account balance or withdraw funds to a bank account linked and verified to your paypal account.

If you are a buyer why would you want to upload funds though as you don't need to.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ccruz96
New Community Member

Are you sure about that because I have my Paypal prepaid debit card linked with my Paypal account and I can use it when I'm at Like Wal-Mart and select pay with Paypal. I think as long as you have a debit/credit card with a Visa, Master card logo it's all good.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You are talking about BUYING via a card and that is fine.

The original poster was talking abou adding or withdrawing funds from a paypal account and that is different.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.