complaint in European union due to bad case judgment

muxa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I asked PayPal to file a complaint in European union but apparently, they keep ignoring my e-mails. now they stopped replying me I sent many times but my ticket is being ignored

also, PayPal resolution center team decided to close my case to the seller favor without verifying the tracking number which made me lose 10,000$.

one of PayPal team said they will consider reopening the complaint then they stopped replying at all.

any advice? I am considering closing and withdrawing all my PayPal balance I don’t trust how employees are protecting my account anymore.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

To file a complaint it's best to get your legal counsel to do it for you.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

tell us more,what is the item,how long ago,where are you and where is the other party?

where did you two conduct this transaction?

tracking-who is the carrier and what does tracking show? 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you called PayPal customer service in your region instead of emailing?  You should be able to appeal and have them verify the tracking info if it should flip the case in your favor.  Too much money at stake to be emailing about.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

not enough information !

Login to Me Too

muxa
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you all for your kind reply

The guy who toke my money he was a friend of mine. He asked more than once to transfer the money to a one of his family members “a girl who lives in USA

The problem that I made 3 monthly payments before of 3000$ with him related to car I bought from him and I wrote in the subject “car” and his 1st name Habib.

Then after few months he was telling me to make good computer business with him and his family at USA and asked me to transfer 10,000$ to the same girl who has a PayPal account, so I sent that money.

To make the story short he promised to return the money and kept me waiting for more than 4 months.

Then he returned 3000$ form the 10K by writing a cheque in my name. then he decided not to return anything. I have a WhatsApp chat with him and voice recording and I can bring the cheque copy from the bank too.

I tried to email and talk to the girl at USA she ignored. I tried many ways to make him return my money but he also stopped answering me.

It’s a long story I am sorry. I am very sad not coz I lost the money I am very sad coz PayPal did not verify the tracking number. it was not correct and the tracking provided is wrong dated its more than 3 months late after payment. also trakcing not my name ...

if they just checked the tracking number they should knew that it’s a scam what they’ve done to me.

Also, if they checked my account records I never made any dispute case with wrong info and I’ve been with PayPal more than 10 years.

PS: During the dispute, I saw a massage at the dispute center asking me to response and I saw the response button but I tried and tried to click on that button many times its never toke me to a form where I can write to PayPal that the tracking is wrong or even write a massage. I am sure If anyone tries that he will see that response button at dispute center will not take him to a place where he can reply.

That’s why PayPal considered me not following on that case and closed to the seller favor. And my emails with them they said you bought a vehicle but I did not.

If PayPal just reopened the case I am sure the seller will be afraid and will refund me but they are refusing to do that and telling me once the case is closed, we can reopen! I don’t know what paypal will lose.

This is the tracking number and I can send more details with screenshots for your guidance

Container shipped tracking # 086455838

Thank you very much

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.