closed limited account

Wi-Flo
Contributor
Contributor
I can't find information anywhere ,I opened a PayPal under my name but I'm under age and I was adding my debit card but it was under my mom's name I closed the account because my father thought it was the right thing to do because they were asking for my mom's personal information I closed the limited account but I'm still getting emails to complete the information but the account is closed and I don't have access to it and I'm worrying about what to do because I want to get this issue resolved
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Wi-Flo
Contributor
Contributor
I need help please
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdamD

Hi Wi-Flo -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with this. This is something that we would have to take a look into your account regarding. You can either find a number to contact us at by logging into your account and clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom of any of our pages. Feel free to reach out to us through Facebook or Twitter as well. We would be happy to take a look into this for you.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.