cc problem

inarotaru1983
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i have a problem with linking my credit card on my account. When i try to do it it shows me a warning that is already linked to another account, but i do not have another an this is me only credit card. Please solve this becose i neeed to use me acount to purches something. If you need aditional information feel free to contact me.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you want more information about your account issues you need to phone PayPal support.

Login to Me Too

inarotaru1983
Contributor
Contributor

I am from Romania i don't know if it is a call center in me country. I thought i can solve me problem online because for me is the only way. Is there a direct email or something. I tried facebook but i was directed here.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is there someone in your family who has linked this card to his account?

do you have another PAYPAL ACCOUNT which has linked to this card?

who issued this card?

does the address same as the address in your Paypal account?

Login to Me Too

inarotaru1983
Contributor
Contributor

My husband tried to use it on his account, but we get the same message and right now this card is not link to a paypal account. Is there a way to link it to me account, i mean i can delete me account and started whit a new account again. Or can i find out on wich account is this card linked.

I really need it becos i have purchased something from Aliexpress and paid with credit card direct and i have some problem with the seller he didn't send me the products and right now i tried to do it whit paypal becos it is more safe if the seller does not send me the products i can geht a refund.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

there is no way to find out which paypal account is linked to your credit card,even if Paypal knows,it may not tell you.

Ther could be other reasons why your card is rejected,may be it cant link the card?

WHO ISSUED THIS CARD?

Whose name and address is on the card,does it agree with your papal account?

ALIBaba/Aliexpress comes down hard on sellers who do not ship,did you complain to ALI? 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=%5fdisplay%2dcountry%2dfunctionality%2doutside&dispatch...

if the two of you keep trying to add the same card which Paypal said no go and then tryto delete account and start new one,you two risk Paypal shutting down your accounts,

Accounts can be closed but not deleted,they will always remain on paypal record for reference.

The problem is your card,try another one.

Login to Me Too

inarotaru1983
Contributor
Contributor

I only have this one. Thanks for the response

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.