cancel Empowr from my account

denny36
Contributor
Contributor

How can I stop Empowr from withdrawing money from my debit card and my bank account

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go to Profile > Payments > My Preapproved Payments > Empowr > Cancel

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

cpatton747
New Community Member

In my opinion EMPOWR is a Ponzi scheme and should be banned from using Paypal. Money was automatically debited from my Paypal account, I don't recal authorizing it. I joined EMPOWR with the lure of earning money online, but it is simply an elaborate scam (in my humble opinion). BLOCK THEM PLEASE PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

ghio
Contributor
Contributor

is getting worse....

there is no empower on the Profile > Payments > My Preapproved Payments > Empowr > Cancel that we can cancel.

on the website, when I try to disconnect account, another $250 where charged. 

I am desperate, called PayPal Support but they say that the payment looks like is done by me, which is not true.

How to get out of this madness? Anyone on PayPal that can Advise? How to get Refund?

we are talking here of $900 only this month.

I can DELETE the Empower account but then is no proof of anything?  To many people are scammed before something happening.

PLEASE HELP!  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey everyone,

If you don't see Empowr on your Preapproved Payments section, the only option would be to contact us so that we can help. You can reach us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter. Hopefully this is resolved for you soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

lolalolalo
Contributor
Contributor

hi, 2 days ago i checked whether there are any empowr preapproved payments set on my paypal account. Nothing showed. Last night i got robbed br empowr 3 times (small amounts), and i looked again in preapproved payments page, empower was hiding in  preapproved payments plans. I cancelled it and changed my paypal password. Am I safe now? How can i secure i will be protected from empowr robbery? I am deleting my empowr account too, but i m not sure this will keep me safe in the future

Login to Me Too

Outreach
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you feel your account was charged without your consent. We can assure you that is not the case.

Could you please let us know your empowr profile URL so that we can look into your account and provide more details? We will also refund any charges you have made per your request.

Thank you for your help, and our apologies again for the negative experience.

- empowr support

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi everyone!

Just as a reminder, the Community is a public forum and your private information shouldn't be shared through this platform. @Outreach, if you could provide a contact page for Empowr, our users' information would remain secure and they could get in touch regarding the charges. Thanks for reaching out to help!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Outreach
Contributor
Contributor

Please contact us at <removed> with your empowr profile URL so that we can help address any issues you are facing.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Outreach,

I'm sorry for any confusion. If you have a contact us page or some official place on your website where contact information is listed in a formal setting, that can be offered. No email addresses are permitted to be posted in the forum, to prevent the opportunity for fake profiles to provide phishing addresses. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.