account confirmation

rosieschofield
New Community Member

paypal took £1 about a week ago, then gave me 1p which shows up on my card so i put that code in and they say it's not correct.

So i tried again today but instead they again took a further £1.? how do i get the money back, i know it is a small charge but it's the principle that they keep taking it and not confirming my card

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

It takes up to 30 days for the refunds to card to appear. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Cat-zombie
Contributor
Contributor

I am more interested about terms, in which will be refunded those confirmation reguests, that was never confirmed.

11.06.17 I tried to confirm my card, but there was no confirmation code in the statement.

18.06.17 I tried again, with same result.

As of now, 19.08.17, still no codes appeared for those transactions in my online bank statement.

Thankfully, today I was able to find solution to confirmation problem on these forums - https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-credit-or-debit-card-faq1565

By doing that, I received confirmation code, and, finally, confirmed my account. Many thanks to PayPal_Erica for that solution, by the way.

What I'm interested now, though, is this - when those two abovementioned transactions, which were without codes, will be refunded?

If they ever be refunded to me, that is.

Login to Me Too

Cat-zombie
Contributor
Contributor

Surprisingly, all three transaction were refunded to me, even at the same exact time - on the next day of my previous post.

My problem is solved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.