You cant use PayPal anymore.

ejam
Contributor
Contributor

About a month ago,my account was shut off/placed on limitations.When I logged into PayPal to check it out,I found about 25 one cent charges from,,,,wait for it,,,,,Hacker Cheing,,,,,also found a 20 dollar charge from same Hacker Cheing.When I contacted PayPal,all seemed to go as it should,they did their investigating,credited me back what was charged and I thought all was ok,,,,not quite,my account is still limited,when i go to resolution center,it just goes to a screen that says You can't use PayPal anymore,for violating policy,,,what policy????Being a victim of hacking???? When I call them,I get a run around,,"oh we'll get back to you by e mail","we can't lift restrictions over the phone".I've been a PayPal account holder for 5 years,even have PayPal credit,never late or missed a payment in three years,never had a problem until a month ago,now this,,,,,Any and all advice is appreciated,thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.