You can't use PayPal anymore

sam_1995
New Community Member
You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-006-402-972-362

This is the message i recieved when i transfered money from paypal account to my linked debit card they asked me to provide information about the payments recieved like invoices and shipment info proof of id, business info, supplier info everything i provided and then they gave me this message and emailed me that i cannot use paypal any more i haven't violated any rules i am a pakistani living and working in UAE as a project manager i have my online store and the payments were recieved from that website which i myself has made. They asked me for id proof but there was no identity card option there was only passport and drivers license option so i selected passport now i think they have misunderstood as i am living currently in UAE on employment visa and i have an indetity card also but they never asked for it. What should i do i am totally blank at this point. I transferred 500 usd to my account and that also haven't reached my account yet and they have given me a notification that i cannot use paypal anymore. In Pakistan this service isn't available i understand but i am living in UAE so that is not against there rules i think so.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.