Won't let me confirm my card

Junebug08
Contributor
Contributor

I received the code and I'm trying to confirm my card but every time I click "Confirm" on the Summary page, it redirects me to update my Card details. Please help! Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ordinarileigh
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem, got frustrated trying to decipher the FAQ page, and finally dug through the forums to find an answer.

Go to your "wallet", scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "classic site" (bottom left). Click "update" next to the card you need to confirm and it will let you enter the code. Hope that helps you. *Kudos to user LittleBug for posting this on another topic.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

ordinarileigh
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem, got frustrated trying to decipher the FAQ page, and finally dug through the forums to find an answer.

Go to your "wallet", scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "classic site" (bottom left). Click "update" next to the card you need to confirm and it will let you enter the code. Hope that helps you. *Kudos to user LittleBug for posting this on another topic.

Login to Me Too

Junebug08
Contributor
Contributor

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!

Login to Me Too

TJ1960
New Community Member

Thanks for the tip guys, I got same problem and solved with your instructions.

Regards.

Login to Me Too

Dan2400
New Community Member

thanks, that worked on my computer, not on my ipad.  but presumably paypal has know about this issue for months and has not even updated it's directions to users let alone fixed the problem? browser issue?  anyway, fixed now, thanks for the tips.

Login to Me Too

TLEP40
New Community Member

Thank you. After spending way more than $1.95 of my time and getting effing **bleep** off because it wouldn't work and the email reply from Paypal did NOT help, this solved it. Blows kisses of thanks. 

Login to Me Too

dmregent

I tried this but I didn't see any code so I can't solve this. Any help? 😞

Login to Me Too

HD1
New Community Member

1) Go to my wallet

2) click on the classic  site on the bottom left

3) Under quick links on the lower left hit Update Card

This will get you to where you can put in your 4 digit code. 

Login to Me Too

Daralo82
Contributor
Contributor

I dont see this classic site button.

I have a confirmed card but i have to confirmed again but no options there.

any idea.

thanks

PS

paypal service so bad and the costumer service is zero.

Login to Me Too

Adi5
Contributor
Contributor

Me, too.

If there was a 'classic view' button before, it's gone now!

Any help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.