Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withrawal

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Withrawal

I have withdrawn my funds via my linked bank account. It says it's complete but I still dont see it on my account. I dont take days for my fuds to arrive. I already called my bank. And they said they cant see any pending/incoming funds. Please help me!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Withrawal

@LadyKaren

Have you withdrawn funds before?

Are you sure you entered the bank account details correctly when you linked it to your paypal account?

I would give it 30 days and if it does not show up OR bounce back to your paypal account then contact customer services and see if they will do a trace for you.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Esteemed Advisor

@LadyKaren

Have you withdrawn funds before?

Are you sure you entered the bank account details correctly when you linked it to your paypal account?

I would give it 30 days and if it does not show up OR bounce back to your paypal account then contact customer services and see if they will do a trace for you.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

View solution in original post

Hi @LadyKaren,

I'm sorry to hear that the funds from a withdrawal have not shown in your bank yet. Everything @kernowlass said is correct with one minor modification. If it has been 14 business days (exclude weekends and holidays) since the withdrawal and the funds are still missing, please contact customer support to request a trace.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.