Withdrawal to bank taking forever

Devandotson
Contributor
Contributor
First I've been a PayPal user forever , years and I'm having an issue. For months now my bank transfer completes within a couple hours. It always says will be "available in one business day ". Well Monday around 3 est I went to transfer 1500.00 to my bank account. It said this transaction will be available in one business day and is still saying that in the description. Well it's Thursday and it's still pending. This is absurd, I should have my money by now ? What the heck is going on ??
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Hmmm, withdrawls can be subject to review.  I presume since it is not a small amount in question, security held it back.  Or it could be a glitch.  Contact PayPal customer service for assistance:

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/contact/call

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

tracylynn2u

I'm having the exact same issue. I've been a PayPal user for years too and all of a sudden they're "reviewing" my transfer to my bank because it's a "large" transfer - 242.00? Give me a break! I'll tell you though, transferring money FROM my bank into PayPal is NEVER an issue! This it total BS!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.