Withdraw in ten days but money is not coming - problem with Paypal Singapore

briansang
Contributor
Contributor

Dear,

I am from Vietnam, i have made withdraw for 15k usd from Paypal to my local bank (Vietcombank, a big bank in Vietnam), this is my saving money in years working an software engineer, but i got big problem, Paypal Singapore has had big problem, they have not sent my bank statement to Citi Bank so that Citi Bank sends payment to my local bank to receive money correctly. I reported my bank, the bank said such, the bank said that "we see unusual on Paypal side, many clients complaints they also failed the payment for all transactions from Paypal on 31th OCT 2016, 01st NOV, 02sd NOV 2017, there are no statements from Citibank(on behalf of Paypal) sent out the payments, seems Paypal has internal problem with these days"

I opened some tickets and called to Paypal Singapore but have not got the right answer, just generally waiting and waiting, and auto stupid messages in the message center.

Anyone sees this problem like me? of course my local bank account is valid and i have done previous transaction fine except this, i can sure that this is Paypal problem for their hidden internal and they do not expose  or share with me for this

I am very worry about my legal money, sometime i think Paypal is not problem with their financial in these days and become unstable?

Please help me because i have waited 10 days without information to know?

Not happy with Paypal working with this way, bad support and questions are ignored

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

briansang
Contributor
Contributor

Feedback: They returned money to my Paypal account back on 11th NOV 2017, they have no explaination why failed and have no back tracking information.

I will make withdraw again but Paypal works in this way is not right and be bad management proccess

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

harryle
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. Paypal, Where are you?

Login to Me Too

briansang
Contributor
Contributor

I am from Vietnam

Vietnam Paypal Account, Withdraw to Vietnam bank ( Vietcombank )

This is problem from Paypal, maybe many people like me the same, maybe money will be refuned to Paypal account in some weeks but why for this, Paypal is out of money?

Login to Me Too

harryle
Contributor
Contributor

Sure. The banker told that the problem from Paypal

Paypal have problem FROM 21 OCT TO 7 NOV 2017. That the reason why all transactions at this time are pending. And we can't know when this problem will be resolved!

Login to Me Too

briansang
Contributor
Contributor

Dear,

Very worry about trusted financial orginazation Paypal working this like, very dangerous and not fair to merchants and their legal money, a big company works like this is no words to say...

Not happy with Paypal in this time

Login to Me Too
Solved

briansang
Contributor
Contributor

Feedback: They returned money to my Paypal account back on 11th NOV 2017, they have no explaination why failed and have no back tracking information.

I will make withdraw again but Paypal works in this way is not right and be bad management proccess

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.