Why aren't I getting email notifications for received payments?

mc1234
Contributor
Contributor

Sometimes I don't get an email notification that I received a payment. It's really annoying and inconvenient. I don't understand why. Most come through on time, some are late, but some just never come through at all. I don't understand. All of the payments come from the same source; my website. And it's not like there's a backup in  the system, because if one payment never sends me an email, the next payment's email comes through as normal. Any ideas as to what's going on?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

LitzyB8
Contributor
Contributor

Mine have stopped altogether for recurring payments but I seem to get notifications for buy now's but this isn't via eBay this is all through a website.

Login to Me Too

Martinahking51
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem since yesterday 4th May 2016. This has happened intermittently several times before but has resolved itself after a few hours but this time seems to be a real problem. Very little info if any oin this topic available and no repocnse from PP! Have looked at settings in my PP but nothing seems wrong.

Martin

Login to Me Too

LitzyB8
Contributor
Contributor

I have realiised now, it is the recurring payments that notification are absent for.

Regular payments (it seems?) I am receiving OK?

Login to Me Too

vineetbansal
New Community Member

Even I have stopped getting email notifications since May 4 I think.

I don't know what;s the issue and how it can be resolved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.