Where is the option for "Faster Withdraws"?

DirtMcGirt
Contributor
Contributor

Curious to how I access the "faster withdraw" to bank account feaure for $0.25?

I got the message about it in the app earlier this week, but never got an option to do it. Tried logging into the site to give it a go, and it's the same thing. Tell's me all about it, but I don't see any boxes to check or a way to validate anything. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi DirtMcGirt,

Welcome to the community!

If the debit card that you have on file is eligible to use with the new form of withdrawal, the option will be shown when you go to withdraw funds. If the cards on file don't come up as withdrawal options, they aren't compatible with this new feature.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

could you please enlighten us which cards are eligible so we can run out and get one ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Whac-A-Mole!

Great question! We currently do not have a list of eligible cards. 😞

Eligibility of a card to process 30 minute withdrawal is dependent on the participation of the cardholder's issuing bank. We check the participation status every time a customer chooses to withdraw. If one or more cards in the PayPal wallet are eligible for the 30 minute withdrawal, then you will see them in the "To" drop down of your withdrawal page.

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.