Where is Balance Manager -- need to cancel automatic bank transfer

lulu88
Contributor
Contributor

Where is the balance manager in the new board settings?  I can't find it, and need to cancel an automatic recurring bank transfer that goes from my bank to my paypal... Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

newmanc6619

There is no option for Balance manager anymore, anywhere I can find, I really need to turn it off

Login to Me Too

BKLYN_MOVERS
New Community Member

BobMax43
New Community Member

I can't find balance manager page either and non of the comments helped, come on payPal answer our question !!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi Everyone!

With the New Experience, accessing the Balance Manager is a little different. Here's how to get there:

-Click on "Selling tools" (left side of the page)

-Click on "Manage money" under Tools and settings (right side of the page)

-Click "Go" under PayPal Money Market Fund

-Click on "Schedule transfers"

I hope this helps! 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

MRNUTTY
Contributor
Contributor

Ashley is ON THE BALL! Thank you! Worked first time 🙂

Odd, that feature that used to be right up front is now buried pretty deeply. But no worries now!

-John

Login to Me Too

ameernewell
ASHLEY, YOUR THE MAN!!!!!! (WOMAN!!!!!!) LOL 😂 i have been looking for this for soooo long.... you cant even tell that i can click on settings! Thank u so much for your help!
Login to Me Too

Rutlander

Good suggestions -- except that Selling Tools do not appear anywhere on any page -- and I cannot access any of the details of my selling account, for ebay or whatever.  This new update truly sucks.

Login to Me Too

norm17

where is the selling tools tab I'm also trying to find the balance manager on the new site talked to customer service and thats a real joke

Login to Me Too

MRNUTTY
Contributor
Contributor
If you have just logged in, or click on the PayPal logo in the upper right hand corner. You should get a page with three boxes on the left hand margin labeled: paypal balance> backs and cards> selling tools> click on the one labeled Selling Tools. Then follow the remainder of the instructions posted by Ashley.
Login to Me Too

MRNUTTY
Contributor
Contributor
sorry the message board dropped my formatting of the left hand margin ;-(
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.