Where is Balance Manager -- need to cancel automatic bank transfer

lulu88
Contributor
Contributor

Where is the balance manager in the new board settings?  I can't find it, and need to cancel an automatic recurring bank transfer that goes from my bank to my paypal... Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

MRNUTTY
Contributor
Contributor

I can't find out how to turn it off either. It's sucking me dry! 

Login to Me Too

mthead2
Contributor
Contributor
I have found it by using the "Classis Site". It can be accessed by a link at the bottom of the web site. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdamD

Hi guys -

Thanks for coming to us here. To get to balance manager, when you log in click on add money under your balance. This should take you to another page where this is an option.

Hope this helps.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

MRNUTTY
Contributor
Contributor

I don't see any link to Balance Manager when I try either of the suggestions:

1) Login and click Add Money. I get to a Payment screen that only allows me to Add a Fixed Amount of Money Once. No other options are presented.

2) Goto to 'Classic Site' and look at the bottom of the screen. Again no mention of Balance Manager, or options to provide scheduled money transfers of any type. 'Classic Site' only mimics the account activity report behavior of the old site; nothing more.

What else am I missing??? Thansk!

Login to Me Too

MRNUTTY
Contributor
Contributor

What make this so aggravating is that I had $244 a week transfered from my Bank Account to my Paypal account. And now there is no way to stop it! ;-( 

Login to Me Too

Rutlander

This does not work at all.  It only offers to add money from your bank account one time -- nothing to do with Balance Manager.

Login to Me Too

keeders08
Contributor
Contributor

I 100% can not find this either. I followed the instructions under HELP and on here.  Im convinced they do not want people to have access to it.  Pretty upset...

Login to Me Too

bobgillan
Contributor
Contributor

it absolutely isn't on that page.  Please send additional instructions.

Login to Me Too

PseudoRegister
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_AdamD wrote:

To get to balance manager, when you log in click on add money under your balance. This should take you to another page where this is an option.

This does not work. At that page, there is a drop down to select from a linked account, a field for an amount, and a button that says "add money." When one clicks "add money" without populating the "amount" field, the process fails. If one puts an amount in the amount field and clicks "add money" one is taken to a page that clearly indicates this is a one-time transfer from the linked account into PayPal.

From a UI perspective, how would anyone expect a user who wants to cancel an automatic transfer into PayPal to know that they do so by clicking "add money"?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.