Where is Balance Manager -- need to cancel automatic bank transfer

lulu88
Contributor
Contributor

Where is the balance manager in the new board settings?  I can't find it, and need to cancel an automatic recurring bank transfer that goes from my bank to my paypal... Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @norm17 and @Rutlander,

Does this help? I put Selling Tools in a red box below. Let me know if this doesn't match your profile!

Selling tools.jpg

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

jerfus
New Community Member

😞 I still can't find anything that looks like that on my PayPal page.

Login to Me Too

ChristinaWelch7
New Community Member

Here is the way I found it (which took forever BTW!)

- Click "Wallet" at the top of the screen

- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click "Classic Site" on the right

- You should see PayPal Balance on the screen, click "More" on the left side in order to see "Balance Manager"

Really PayPal, I've been a member for 10+ years and I've never had such trouble navigating this site. It shouldn't be this difficult.

Login to Me Too

Toyz123
Contributor
Contributor

omg..........THANK YOU!!!! Finally found it with your directions.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Login to Me Too

lcollazo
New Community Member

It works!!!

Thanks!!..

Login to Me Too

keeders08
Contributor
Contributor

ChristinaWelch7     Way to be!  This was the only thing that worked.

Very sad though.. 

THANKS!!

Login to Me Too

watorrey
Contributor
Contributor

I have been looking for this for days with no success.

"Selling Tools" appears on my summary page. It takes me to "Merchant Services" and contains no way to access the balance manager.

It assumes a business account, which i do not have.

*The "Help" system is down.*

Apparently, i must waste more time on the phone.

There is no way to cancel the transaction from the transaction details!

Etc. etc...

Login to Me Too

PseudoRegister
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Ashley wrote:

Does this help? I put Selling Tools in a red box below. Let me know if this doesn't match your profile!

I know it's been like a year since this post, but it doesn't work, at least for me. When I click on Selling Tools I am offered an opportunity to upgrade to a business account or return to "My PayPal" (which basically cancels the transaction).

Login to Me Too

inertman
New Community Member

after yet another paypal website 'upgrade' this doesnt work unless a person wants to sign up for paypal pro.

this is about the 4th time in less than a year i've had trouble finding balance manager, it hsouldnt be this hard, used to be simple.

this solution doesnt work as of 4/24/15.

Login to Me Too

keeders08
Contributor
Contributor

...followed the new instructions and now I get this page https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/merchant

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.