Where do I get notified for money transfer to my bank account from PayPal?

vazco
New Community Member

I'm new to PayPal and I'm still figuring out how to use it. I'll need it for my depop sells and purchases and it's taking me a lot to set my account. I linked my bank account to my PayPal and I've been waiting for their deposit for three days, but I haven't received any notifications about it. I have, however, seen the amount of money in my account increase for like a dollar and some cents, which could be because of the deposit. The problem is, I don't know if 1) those are indeed PayPal's deposits; 2) if they are, what are the exact amounts? 

Please help ya girl out, I'm driving crazy LMAO.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Don't rely on notifications.  Go to your PayPal activity list and look at the details for the bank transfer you initiated.  The necessary details will be there.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lisa

Hi @vazco,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forums!

If you're looking for information about a withdrawal from PayPal to your bank account and you can't find information in your email notifications, you would follow @DPCreations instructions.

It sounds like you might be trying to confirm a bank account with random deposits. PayPal will confirm your bank account by sending 2 small deposits (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD) to the bank account you want to confirm.

After 2 to 3 business days, review your bank statement or contact your bank to find out the exact amounts of these deposits. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online.

Here’s how to complete the confirmation process online:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Wallet near the top of the page.
  3. Click the bank you want to confirm.
  4. Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account, then click Continue.

Note: The random deposits are temporary and will eventually be debited from your bank account. You need to confirm your bank account before you can move money from your bank account to your PayPal account.

I hope this helps.

-Lisa

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.