WHy do I have to create a password every time I use Paypal

Mayaman
Contributor
Contributor

EVery time I use pay pal I have to process a new password , which inolves getting a key code and answering my security questions.  I know the password is correct because I change it on KeePass software.  Also I had to change it last night so remember it.  I tried this morning and I had to go through the rigmarole again. I'm running out of password ideas.  Help please!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RJBarber
Contributor
Contributor

I agree. This forced password change cr_p has to stop. All this is doing is causing users to use less and less secure passwords. Suspicious activity does not require corrective action. It requires investigation and verification. Paypal needs to stop punishing their users for unsubstantiated issues. It's not an issue until somebody verifies it is actually an issue. Please Paypal, stop this craziness and just lock our account until we verify the 'suspicious activity'. You are going to secure yourselves out of the market if you keep this up. The number of useful PayPal alternatives is growing every day.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.