View account limits button not working

lisab1
New Community Member

Hi

When I click on view account limits - the link doesn't work and it just takes me back to the summary page - anyone havinig the same problem or have any advice - Thanks in advance

Lisa

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

horo

Exactly the same with me.

Can not believe no one experience this, and no answer here since months

Login to Me Too

Liquidoodle

I am having the exact same issue, I was just in the middle of posting a new post and noticed this one, it's terrible that it seems like this has been an issue for quite a while and PayPal are just ignoring it, what terrible customer service.

This is really quite frustrating as I have hit the 1,800 euro mark of the 2,500 euro limit imposed by PayPal for recieving funds which I have been notified about by mail, but I do not know how close I now am to the full 2,500 limit, only have a few things left to eBay but don't want to hit the limit and be unable to recieve funds for things that I have sold.

I also do not know when this limit gets reset so it would be amazing if PayPal could fix this or if someone can let me know a way around the issue. I've tried contacting PayPal direct but have heard nothing from them about the issue, shocking service.

The link points to this page https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_show-limits&req_from=view_limits if anyone else want to test it.

Login to Me Too

sandrofoz
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. Incredible that a such a big online company has this type of glitches and does nothing about it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.