Username change

VanraZiaStar
Contributor
Contributor
How do I fix my username on my account, I didn't notice it was miss spelled.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

You can change the name on your account if it's misspelled or if you've legally changed your name.

If you have a business account, you can change the contact name for your business. However, it is not possible to change the name on your account to another person's name.

Here’s how you can change your name:

* Login to your account.

* Click the Settings (Gear) icon next to "Log out."

* Click Update below your name.

* Select your type of name change.

* Follow the instructions on the screen and click either Continue or Update Name.

**  Important:

Depending on the type of name change, you may need to submit documentation for PayPal to review.

It normally takes 3-5 business days for a review.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

You can change the name on your account if it's misspelled or if you've legally changed your name.

If you have a business account, you can change the contact name for your business. However, it is not possible to change the name on your account to another person's name.

Here’s how you can change your name:

* Login to your account.

* Click the Settings (Gear) icon next to "Log out."

* Click Update below your name.

* Select your type of name change.

* Follow the instructions on the screen and click either Continue or Update Name.

**  Important:

Depending on the type of name change, you may need to submit documentation for PayPal to review.

It normally takes 3-5 business days for a review.

Login to Me Too

prasarupa
Contributor
Contributor

I want this account to be in my name only Rupam <removed>

Login to Me Too

petergrodon
New Community Member

Hi,

I sent 3 times with upoad photo of my driver's license, my passport and National ID but i dont get any reply or change my name activity.

I need withdraw money to my local bank account but my name on Paypal reverse and my bank cant get money.

Anyone can help me resolve this issues, I spent 1 month for this issues and not resolve. Plzzzz

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.