Updating Primary Address

drwjahn
New Community Member

I'm attempting to update my address and no matter how I go about it, I keep getting an error message stating "Please Try Again."

I followed the instructions posted up the Help section.  So much for Help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Sometimes the formatting of the address can cause unexpected results - try checking your address with the USPS site to see how they format it - if they change it to meet their standards, then PayPal should be OK with it too.    Note, if the address is still not accepted, then you may want to phone customer service for assistance.

Login to Me Too

jjstiff

I was having difficulty with this as well. I am assuming you mean that your current address is listed but not marked as primary. You are having difficulty setting your current address to be primary. If yes, then:

Try creating your current address one more time, make sure to mark it as primary while you are creating it. I know it seems odd, but this worked for me, while trying to update the current address as primary continuously failed with: "Please try again."

If that works to set your current address as primary, you may then go through all of your cards to make sure they link to your current address (now marked as primary).

Finally, you may delete your old addresses where you no longer reside.

See also: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Settings/Can-t-update-address-in-profile/m-p/1476397/highl...

Does this help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.