Update security Info : Limited account access

scorpio6ix
Contributor
Contributor

I am asked to confirm some security data and I confirmed it, but the security data "Update your security information" I change the password and I answer the 2 questions but at the time that it will update it does not complete the and try to finish. It looks never ending process. tried thrice and wited atleast 30 min each but no progress , moreover i recieved email from paypal each time i tried that my password and security questions has been updated. Still notification there asking to update security info and becuse of this i have limited account access which mean only money can get in but i won't be able to withdraw/send/shop something. see  attached screenshots.nitificationnitificationdetailsdetails Any help?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sanatak
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. It's very stupid. I've emailed them at least five times with specific details, the response being "Here's how to resolve the limitation" or "Reset your password". Duh, I CAN'T reset my password and I CAN'T resolve the limitation because the screen hangs on loading and never goes through! I'm not sure what to do at this point, but Paypal is holding my funds hostage and it is very sketchy.

Login to Me Too

ammarbashir
New Community Member

Yes, same here.

I have been trying to get this error resolve , stuck for almost week now.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey everyone!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community forum to report these issues. I would advise contacting us so that we can help with your specific restrictions and getting things resolved, and also to ensure this error is reported. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but hopefully it's resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jlebert
New Community Member

I have had this exact same problem for the last few days. Has anyone figured out how to resolve it?

Login to Me Too

steven96
Contributor
Contributor

i was facing the same problem.using this method i resolved it

follow the following steps.

• click the settings button
  • switch to security tab
  • Now updae the Password and security question from here

thats it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.