Unable to withdraw money/add bank account

Uggonen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I have been trying to add my bank account to my PayPal account but as I try to do so PayPal gives me a message: "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later." I have been trying for like two weeks now without any results. I also opened a ticket to customer support and only response I got was automated message to troubleshoot page. No help at all.

Hopefully someone can help me here!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Maybe you are in a certain country where they do not allow you to withdraw to a bank account, only a credit, debit or prepaid card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Uggonen
Contributor
Contributor

I am in Finland so it should be okay. And I have had my other bank account attached to my old PayPal but since I got a new card I also got a new bank account number. And I can not add the old account to this since it says that the old account can not be attached to more PayPal accounts.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It seems that the old bank account is still linked to your old PayPal acount.  You'll need to remove it and all credit cards also if you ant to use them elsewhere

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.