Unable to link bank account

kkwin
Contributor
Contributor

Everytime I try to add my bank account, I got below messages. Is it server problem? How long i have to wait.

-------------------------------

Temporarily unable to load page.

This may be due to temporary problems with our servers, or you may have been disconnected from the Internet. If you're connected to the Internet, try reloading the page at a later time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-------------------------------

I read other people answers, I found the link WWW.PAYPAL.COM/WDFUNDS.

I try to add using the link. After click "Save", I got another error message "This bank account is already registered in your PayPal account". But No bank account display in Wallet page. What i have to do? I tried so many times already.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You bank has to be added and confirmed before you use that withdrawl link and since there is server comms problems, some info got saved but didn't fully go through.  Give PayPal a call to reset your bank account so you can add it again.  Click contact at bottom of page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You bank has to be added and confirmed before you use that withdrawl link and since there is server comms problems, some info got saved but didn't fully go through.  Give PayPal a call to reset your bank account so you can add it again.  Click contact at bottom of page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

what country are you in?

In some countries,you can only link a US bank account.

Login to Me Too

K1V990
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently having the same problem. I keep getting the "An unknown service error occurred." error message. PayPal has been no help. Did you ever figure out your problem?

Login to Me Too

kkwin
Contributor
Contributor
Just call to paypal hotline and reset bank account. After that i can see my bank account in Wallet page. I used below link and chose Call Us https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/home
Login to Me Too

SRAS
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here, and sais two days for verification and 3 week has passed!

**bleep** service!

Phone didnt answer.. Need to get through this NOW!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.