Unable to change language

ChandlerS
New Community Member

So I just recently logged on to my Paypal account after it being dormant for over a year. I noticed that the language was in Chinese, so I was like hmm ok. So I quickly found the settings button in the top right corner of the screen and found the language settings. I can't tell you how many times I've change it to English but it just changes right back to Chinese afterwards. Anyone else having? I just want to make a transaction lol.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Couple of things you can try yourself:

Try deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files and history.  Then close your browser, reopen it and retry.

Another option would be try a different web browser or if possible, another computer.

And last, if the behaviour is the same, suggest that you follow-up with customer support as they can check a few things out on their end for you.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

artbyamanda
New Community Member

Me too! I cannot find a way to change it on my phone for the signature page & receipts. I've contacted support 4 times adn they have offered 0 options to help. I dno't know what to do, but switch to square of something. ugh

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.