Unable To Transfer Funds to My Bank Account - click on link, nothing happens...

Darry
Contributor
Contributor

Have recently been unable to Transfer funds to my bank account, send/receive money, edit my wallet, and Make a Payment on my Paypal Credit balance.  When I click on each link, I am either sent to a blank page, or nothing happens. This all appears to have occurred on the heels of the new Paypal system. My account is in good standing, so why am I suddenly having these difficulties? As I always say, "new is not necessarily better." Thanks. -D

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Dustin

Hi Darry,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. 🙂

Sorry to hear about the web browser issues. Many times these issues can be resolved by clearing cache and cookies. If that doesn't work I recommend trying a different web browser. 

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Duneflower
Contributor
Contributor

I have a subset of the same issue - most pages do work, but I can't access the transfer page.

The issue appears to be local to Firefox in my case, as I can get there using Chrome. I haven't cared to test whether said page actually works, though, as I've decided that keeping the funds in there will be just as easy.

While using Chrome may well be a viable workaround, a workaround is not a solution.

Login to Me Too

Duneflower
Contributor
Contributor

It did work from Chrome. I'm intrigued that there seem to be a slew of things not working with Firefox at the moment, most of them Google-related...

Login to Me Too

Darry
Contributor
Contributor

Had it been my browser (IE8), it would not work at all. IOW, it appears to work intermittently. A month after my initial post, I was finally able to xfer funds. That is until today.  The same thing is occurring. In addition, I am no longer seeing the Payment Due notice for Paypal Credit on my Summary screen. It has to do with a glitch and/or a program command that is accidentally flagged within the browser and/or PC itself.  Why is not one person able to correct this ongoing annoyance? On a related note, Ebay was experiencing a similar glitch for well over a month. IE users were unable to leave Feedback.  One would click the Leave Feedback icon, and nothing happened.  They were finally able to fix the glitch. Why can't Paypal follow suit?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.