URGENT: Can't withdraw funds to a cheque?!?

dsendra
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I live in Uruguay, one of the 3 latin american countries accepted by paypal for cheque withdrawal, Chile, Argentina and Uruguay.

Fine, when I try to go www.paypal.com/wdcheck it redirect to www.paypal.com/moneytransfer, forcing me to try to withdraw to my associated VISA card, something I DO NOT WANT TO DO (in fact it's not either working because of a stupid "internal server error", that not even paypal customer support was able to decipher what it is). The card is fully active, I checked calling the bank, it's 100% fine and even with some funds in it.

How the heck can I withdraw me money (because it's mine, not paypal money) to a bloody check?

I did this in the past years with zero issue, it seems it's a little troublesome giving plenty of freedom to the user to do what he/she wants with his/her hard-earned money.

I need a solution today in 24/36 hours about this or I won't be using paypal again. There are alternatives.

I plan making heavy use of checques in next year when I have a software product I am doing finished, and situations like  this just CAN'T HAPPEN.

Regards
Diego <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Agree - You should be able to do what you have in mind however, this is a peer to peer community, we are not customer support - in order to get assistance with your account issue, you need to use the Help link in your account.  Click on Help, on the next page, click on Contact Customer Support - from there you can phone or email.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.