Trying to confirm bank account ... not working

OR-Bob
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to confirm my bank account.  Went as far as setting things up and two little deposits were made.  Now trying to get back into PayPal account to enter the two deposits.  But when I click the link to do that, it takes me to the screen to set up the linked bank account.

There's a link at the bottom of that screen to confirm bank account ... but clicking that link doesn't do anything.

So where do I go from here??

Thanks....

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

OR-Bob
Contributor
Contributor

I tried that a few times earlier on my own and it didn't work.  That's when I posted the problem.

But I just went back in to try it again, and this time it worked.  The bank account is now confirmed.

Thanks for helping ...

bob

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

Melanie002
New Community Member

I was having the same problem.  I just downloaded the app on my phone and was able to enter those two small deposits.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

launch a different browser.shut down and restart and try again??

Login to Me Too
Solved

OR-Bob
Contributor
Contributor

I tried that a few times earlier on my own and it didn't work.  That's when I posted the problem.

But I just went back in to try it again, and this time it worked.  The bank account is now confirmed.

Thanks for helping ...

bob

Login to Me Too

Thainiche888
New Community Member

I already recieved 2 amount of money, but I can't find any place to add this two number. I hope I could confirm my bank account next time.

Login to Me Too

Yev
Contributor
Contributor

That doesn't work. The same problem is on Windows 10 running both Internet Explorer and Chrome and on WP10.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Melanie002
New Community Member

I was having the same problem.  I just downloaded the app on my phone and was able to enter those two small deposits.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.