Trouble Confirming Bank Account

ManitaMuerte
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, I'm having problems confirming/verifying my bank account. I've gone through the 'Money' tab at the top, clicked 'Confirm Account' under the Bank header on the next page, and it takes me to a page where it has another 'Confirm' link. I click this, and it loops me back to the dashboard. I've also tried going through 'Profile and Settings' and went to 'My Money' where I then clicked 'Update Bank Account' on the quick links, but this takes me to pages that ask me to LINK a new account, which is not what I want.

I've already confirmed with my bank that I've recieved the two deposits, so that's not the issue -- I just haven't been able to actually input anything.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

rolferscott
New Community Member

I was having the same issue.   I just called PayPal customer service and it voice prompted me through the process of confirming the bank and it finalized the process of confirming, so no my bank is confirmed.   It only took about 2 minutes on the phone.   I'd recommend doing the same to resolve yours.  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

rolferscott
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue since yesterday and have tried going through the steps several times.  I've tried refreshing browser, logging back in and etc, but nothing works, it just takes me back to dashboard every time. 

I've sent PayPal customer service two emails(yesterday and today) and they've been no help at all and all they keep doing is sending me the "confirm bank" procedure steps. 

I know the procedure steps and have followed it correctly.....it's the link that's not working that I need to know how to fix??!!   😉

If I find a solution and/or get any help from PayPal, I'll let you know.  

Good luck!  

Login to Me Too
Solved

rolferscott
New Community Member

I was having the same issue.   I just called PayPal customer service and it voice prompted me through the process of confirming the bank and it finalized the process of confirming, so no my bank is confirmed.   It only took about 2 minutes on the phone.   I'd recommend doing the same to resolve yours.  

Login to Me Too

Alicia755
New Community Member

Me three.  I could not confirm online, no matter how many times I tried.  However, once I called customer service, I was able to give them the amounts of the deposits over the phone, and the bank account was immediately confirmed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.