Transferring money to VISA prepaid card

Quanequa1993

hi I got paid on pay pal and I click to transfer my money into my rushcard, my money has not yet come to my card this is my first time transferring money from paypal and i coonfirmed my bank and everything like I  dont know what to do I need to know how long does it takes because I need my money. Everytime I look on there it says Pending so I dont know what is going on I am so upset right now

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

do you know if Paypal CAN TRAnsfer money to a VISA prepaid card?

who issued the card,where did you get it,is it in your name?

How did you register this card and what happens when you linked the card to your Paypal account?

Login to Me Too

Quanequa1993

I dont know this my first time doing it, I got a rush card it was mailed to me and yes its in my name. I linked the card on here and i got it confirmed and everything only thing it says that the transaction is pending it didnt say error or none of that. 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

may be you can call the card issuer if Paypal can transfer fund to your card?

or someone may come along and shed some light?

what makes everyone think they can connect every card every bank to Paypal and expect it to work?

PAYPAL is not a bank,it is just a payment processor. 

Login to Me Too

Quanequa1993

I called them first and they said paypal can transfer money on the card, i know paypal is not a bank im asking how long does it takes to process the money i recieved on here to my rushcard. It shouldnt take that long but yet again i did recieved it during the weekend. So how long dies it takes if I did on a Saturday cause thats when I recieved the payment on paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.