Transferring Funds

mikeywoo0108
New Community Member

Hello,

I'm new to the PayPal world and I'm curious about bank transfers. Is there a limit as to how much I can transfer to my bank or is it whatever I have available in my PayPal account? Is there an estimated time frame on when it gets deposited? Now I know it also depends on the banking institution but if I'm going away on Feb 3rd and want some funds, is doing it a few days before ok or is it recommended doing it by the end of this week?

Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You cant transfer more than what you have in your PAYPAL balance.I am not aware how much you can transfer per day?

It takes 3-5 days to see it in your bank account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You cant transfer more than what you have in your PAYPAL balance.I am not aware how much you can transfer per day?

It takes 3-5 days to see it in your bank account.

Login to Me Too

mikeywoo0108
New Community Member

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Kandaubelawan
Contributor
Contributor

If i do not have paypal balance then how to withdraw fund

Login to Me Too

Bunkee
Contributor
Contributor
When you click on transfer funds to bank it tells you if requested before 7PM EST money should be deposited next business day. Not true. After hours of frustration getting a human on the phone that proceeds to tell you it can take up to 5 days!! Falsely advertised as "quickest" way to send and receive money. Paypal receives it quickly but doesn't disperse funds quickly again falsely representing facts.
Login to Me Too

Kandaubelawan
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thank you

Login to Me Too

Benny0108
Contributor
Contributor
1? Change my full name : ktp same with PayPal. Cannot change ktp name because it same with bank account. Full name confirm: ALFONSUS BENNY WIJAYA SUJATMIKO 2.PLEASE ACTIVE MY ACCOUNT
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.