Transfer to bank account

Chityu
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred the fund in my paypal account to the bank account I linked. But, the money did not show in my bank account although paypal showed the withdrawal was completed.  ( I know that I may need to wait a couple days though. )

But, there is just one question coming up while I am waiting, I noticed that it was necessary to verify(confirm) the bank account by entering the amount of money that paypal sent me, which were two small deposits (less than $1.00 USD), the two deposits neither did not showed in my account.

If I want to transfer a sum of money to my bank account, do I need to verify(confirm) the bank account first?

Do I need to wait a couple days until the two small deposits shows in my account and then confirm the bank account to finally get the sum of money that I transferred?

On the other hand, how can I check the whole bank account number that I linked in the paypal, which only shows the last four numbers?

(I am just worrying about I put in a wrong bank account number, which leads to the result that I cannot find the transferred money.)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chityu

If the bank account number was wrong then odds are it would not have completed as the name on your bank account has to match your paypal account name.

You need to confirm the bank account when you 'pay' using your bank account as a funding source but it shouldn't matter when withdrawing.

Its a holiday day for Easter in my country but not sure it is in yours, if so that could be why its taking a bit longer?

I would give it a few more days and if no show give c.s a call and ask for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chityu

If the bank account number was wrong then odds are it would not have completed as the name on your bank account has to match your paypal account name.

You need to confirm the bank account when you 'pay' using your bank account as a funding source but it shouldn't matter when withdrawing.

Its a holiday day for Easter in my country but not sure it is in yours, if so that could be why its taking a bit longer?

I would give it a few more days and if no show give c.s a call and ask for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SurfArtist
New Community Member

I transfer $610. To my US bank on 4/10. Everything showed completed, then showed pending on the transfer, then completed,  yet it’s not in my bank.  Yesterday, I transferred $1.40 to the same bank acct. and it shows deposited into my bank.

I am outside the USA now and can not call PayPal. What do you suggest?  This has never happened before.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.