Transfer Issue 2017

ajhenley
Contributor
Contributor
So I attempted to transfer money from my paypal balance to my account via my debit card. I've done it before with no issues. However today, I went through the steps, it said "done". I went to the main account summary and saw my balance had showed those funds now gone. But then no confirmation email or activity is showing on my history. So I don't even have a transaction ID to reference or anything. But those funds are just stuck in limbo or what? I messaged Paypal... But I'm wondering if anyone can offer guidance here?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

katherine99mg
Contributor
Contributor

I bet there is a system problem because multiple people are posting about this. I too am experiencing the same problem. I have messaged them and am currently waiting on the phone to speak to someone. I hope this is figured out..... she said they are currently doing a system upgrade. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

katherine99mg
Contributor
Contributor

I bet there is a system problem because multiple people are posting about this. I too am experiencing the same problem. I have messaged them and am currently waiting on the phone to speak to someone. I hope this is figured out..... she said they are currently doing a system upgrade. 

Login to Me Too

Let us know what they say

Login to Me Too

ajhenley
Contributor
Contributor
I am so glad you called, I can't because I'm at work and even though I sent them a message I know it could take a day or two for a response. But UGH, just hopefully they're able to get the issue fixed because the number of people experiencing this issue is growing.
Login to Me Too

lucysmithillust
Contributor
Contributor

System upgrade my **bleep**. My bank account is negative because of this "System upgrade." I get an error message every time I try to open a dispute, and no one called me back after I asked them to (After 1 hour of waiting no less!) I'm going to cancel my PP account. 

Login to Me Too

ajhenley
Contributor
Contributor
After a little over 2 hours, received confirmation email AND the funds.
Login to Me Too

Rabbit-the-One
Contributor
Contributor
Thank God. I'm fuming over here, on a road trip I was beginning to suspect might be one way if this doesn't get resolved, and soon.
Login to Me Too

lucysmithillust
Contributor
Contributor

How????

Login to Me Too

vkb1
New Community Member

I transferred money on 11/2, and I still don't have a record of it or anything. I called, but the wait time is unreal. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.