Transfer Fund - Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.

gerfz
Contributor
Contributor

Like 5-6 days ago I confirmed by bank account on PayPal (received two deposits and confirmed in my dashboard), but whenever I try to transfer funds from PayPal to my bank account, I get this error message: "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later."

01. Tried to transfer small amounts, same problem (not a limit problem);
02. Have funds on my bank account (old account);
03. Have same currency on PayPal and my bank account (EUR).

04. Tried on different browsers.

05. Country - Estonia.
06. SEB Bank Account

Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

Moira2
Contributor
Contributor

16 months later and the problem still exists. However I did get a sort of explanation from PayPal Customer Service on 06 July 2017 :

" Thank you for contacting PayPal.

Our sincerest apology regarding the inconvenience in adding funds to your PayPal Account. I have carefully checked the status of your account and I can see that your PayPal Account was properly set up to be used at its maximum potentials. However, our engineers recently identified a technical issue in our main system which prevented us from completing and or process your request at this moment.

Do not worry as this issue is not limited to your account and I can definitely assure you that it's just temporary. We have already tagged this as a top priority issue since it is affecting multiple number of PayPal users across the country.

Rest assured that our highly devoted technical department is actively working to fix the issue at the soonest possible time. "

Reply was appreciated but that does not solve the problem. I rely on this monthly Direct Debit to get interest on my current bank account.

If nothing is done before the end of the month I'll be losing circa £12 interest which is nothing to PayPal but means a lot to me as I am unemployed !

Please PayPal : get it sorted sooner than later !

Login to Me Too

krystian123
New Community Member

Any update on the following issue, as I am having the same problem.

Login to Me Too

Moira2
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Kristian,
Unfortunately no. Problem still exists. Paypal seems very slow in solving this. GRRR!!!
Login to Me Too

Seari
New Community Member

This problem also just happened to me when trying transfer to Visa card

Login to Me Too

Stephan23
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, try to send withdraw by 80-90 less of 100. At me that work! I hope i was helpful. 

Login to Me Too

JayFury
Contributor
Contributor

This is getting worse and worse! Been on hold for customer service for an hour. Still cant transfer funds.

Login to Me Too

Vibor

If anyone else is having this problem, maybe this helps. I just called support and it turns out I was trying to withdraw above a limit per transaction that my VISA has, not Paypal. So I just split my withdrawal into several with smaller amounts, and it worked like a charm. 

Login to Me Too

YiZhiWuu
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem currently, can't withdraw money that I need for my birthday. Every month I get issues with Paypal and it isn't fun anymore. So I'm not sure when I can withdraw again because before that error I successfully withdrawn money last month. Then I also had a 'mistake' I accessed my account using a vpn and so obviously it would be a suspicious activity but it's been 24 hours since password reset.... still can't process transfer request. 

Login to Me Too

Barnesfamily83
New Community Member
Im brand new to paypal . I have money in my acct but im having the same issue . Has anyone found a solution?
Login to Me Too

Rupoteli
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. 

I use this paypal account and visa since 2 years and worked perfectly. 

Problem started about month ago. I can't withdraw from my paypal to visa.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.