Topping Up PayPal Account

ajaa1967
New Community Member

Hi,

How do I top up my PayPal account with my credit card?

I need to transfer money to a business bank account, but need to use a credit card. So thought I could top up my PayPal account with my personal credit card and then transfer money to my bank account.

Any suggestions please for the best way to do it?

Alan

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ajaa1967,

Thank you for your post. I'll be happy to clarify the capabilities of a PayPal account.

A card cannot be used to add funds to a PayPal account. However, a card can be used to fund a payment to another PayPal account. PayPal is not designed to be used to move funds from one funding method to another held by the same person.

I would suggest contacting the card issuing bank to inquire about whether or not they have any cash advance options. If they do, they may have a means of moving funds the way you are looking to do.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.