This card is not accepted. Please use a different card.

ZackEmCee
Contributor
Contributor

this card was accepted yesterday, but I couldn't confirm it, so I went to wallet (As OLD PAYPAL View) and added the same card itself while it even was added, and suddenly, it got removed, Now I cannot add it! and it says : 

''This card is not accepted. Please use a different card.''

or in old paypal view : 
''We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.''

Any help please ? 😞

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

ZackEmCee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there!

I think the solution was pretty simple! all you have to do, is speak to BMCE, they put hold on the use of an amout of money, you can't use more than that, you probably didn't activate the one for 2016, all you have to do is to talk to them just like I said, and tell them that you want to release the amount of usable money for 2016 and it'll work!

Login to Me Too

Salahsys
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ' i have a same problem do you have found a solution please ?

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

This card is not accepted. Please use a different card

Login to Me Too

saaddouh
New Community Member

moroccan bmce card when i try to add my card it says "This card is not accepted. Please use a different card." what i'm doing wrong ?

Login to Me Too

saaddouh
New Community Member

hta ana a ssahbi wellah merdatni dik e-pay

Login to Me Too

deadmau55
Contributor
Contributor

same prob here, and me too i have bmce e-pay 😞

Login to Me Too

ERROPiX
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Did you found any solution?

I am using BMCE too

Thanks

Login to Me Too

ikramrazaq
New Community Member

same here i just got my card today and whenever i try to create my paypal acc it sends me this message dont know what to do im from morocco too btw 

Login to Me Too

AlexandraB
New Community Member

Hi! I got the same error message when I tried to add a new card I just got today, so I called the bank and they told me I couldn't add it because it didn't have any money on it yet and PayPal needed $1 to verify it was a real account. You probably worked it out in the meantime, but I'm replying just in case anyone else is hitting this wall. PayPal could offer an explanation for that error to notify you to put $1 in your account so you wouldn't have to call the bank...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.