Temporarily unable to load page! ALWAYS!

bryansemino
New Community Member

To whom ever is reading my post, I need help, I need it now. I am trying to confirm my bank account with the amount paypal sent to my checking, however, each time I type in the amount the screen says:

Temporarily unable to load page

So I tried to directly confirm it instantly and the same problem

Temporarily unable to load page

It has been this way for the past 5 days. Even when I use a different Computer! I NEED HELP!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

1happygirl
New Community Member

I am having the same issue.  It is very frustrating, and I need to be able to transfer the funds so I can make a payment on our loan. This is crazy, and they want to charge a fee to issue a check.  This needs fixed ASAP.  Please help.  

Login to Me Too

jab315
New Community Member

Same problem here for last week.  Paypal is a joke of a service.  They have clearly gotten too big and no longer care about providing a decent service.  Hopefully either something better comes along or the Government contines to fine them right out of business and opens the marketplace for a better provider of similar services.

Login to Me Too

mattwilliams84
New Community Member

I also keep getting this error message today, really frustrating when I try it on 3 different machines and no luck. Happens when I try to confirm bank details and also when I then try to remove the bank account itself - surely this is a security issue as well as just bad UX?

Login to Me Too

Steve123MC

I was able to confirm my bank account when I used the Classic version of the website. Hope this helps 🙂

Edit: I was having the same problems and bumped into this thread 20 mintues ago. As there were no solutions I decided to try the classic site option at the bottem of the website. I then proceeded with adding in the deposit values and SUCCESS! It finally went through!!!

Login to Me Too

Tikkimann
New Community Member
I am having the same problem and can't get Paypal to respond.
Login to Me Too

cbh66
New Community Member

Had the same problem.  Can confirm it works on the Classic site, which you can switch to by going to the bottom of the page.

Login to Me Too

lisagk

Once I go to Classic Site how do I get to the confirmation page?

Login to Me Too

lisagk

Never mind....got it and confirmed!! 

Login to Me Too

zinsanity

I'm also having the same problem, but for me, it's when i try to add money to my paypal account from my bank account. after i fill in the required info (DOB, billing address, last 4 digits of SSN), i click confirm, and then it takes me to that same page that it took you to. Does anyone know how to transfer money from a bank account to the paypal account via the classic version of the website? i've heard that you can circumvent this problem by doing that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.