Stuck in sign up for business account page

Leo123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

So I was recently wondering around paypal, and stumbbled across business account and premier accounts.

I was wondering what they were, and decided to look at it. Looking it up, I decided to not upgrade right now.

However, whenever I go back to paypal.com or anywhere else in paypal, it sends me right back to the sign up for a business account page. (https://www.paypal.com/ca/merchantsignup/businessInfo)

Any way I can get this fixed?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

luanvo
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same problem. Hope someone can figure out how to fix it 😞

Login to Me Too

K89
New Community Member

I was experiencing the same dilemma.  Trying to see what options for payments were and bacame stuck in the "sign up for business account" page.  

I called the customer service call line.  Was connected to a REAL person in about 5 minutes.  She refreshed my account and was back to normal.

Give it a try.  Eased the stress tremendously!

Login to Me Too

freddyalf
New Community Member

same problem happening on my account. i called customer service but they couldn't solve. they said that is my browser problem. downgraded to premier account and tried with another browser again. still same problem. nobody knows any solution?

thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.