Storenvy PayPal Billing setup problems.

alignmentink
Contributor
Contributor

I am attempting to set up a Storenvy page, and was able to successfully set up PayPal to get paid, but when I attempt to set up PayPal billing, every time it says that it cannot process the order.
Yet, again, it was able to do so for the other setup up for PayPal it requires.

Has anyone else ever run into this issue? I'm still waiting for a while now from a response from Storenvy itself.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

alignmentink
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone? Please I need assistance with this.

Login to Me Too

StayFree
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem actually. I've tried everything.

Login to Me Too

StayFree
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get it to work?

Login to Me Too

Airu
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing is happening to me.

I go to Billing and enter my debit card (which is paypal too) and click submit, and nothing happens.  Storenvy still doesn't recognize any billing information through Paypal.

Come on, guys  😞

Login to Me Too

Marusera
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I was able to do the other setup, but when I try to set up PayPal billing I get the anwer that it cannot process the order. I'm soooo tired of that.

I wrote to Storenvy and they wrote me back that it's a PayPal issue and that one fo the reasons may be due to lack of Funds within my PayPal Account. But really do I need to have money on my paypal account to connect it for billing (I have some money on it anyways)? If so, how much does it cost? I'm kinda cofused here. 

Login to Me Too

Airu
Contributor
Contributor

I have enough in my account, and it still isn't working  😕  it's some bug with Paypal it seems, and I would love to hear a response.  I might call them in a couple days if they don't get it fixed.

Login to Me Too

Marusera
Contributor
Contributor

I will wait a few days, too, but I'm kinda annoyed >< I hope it gets fixed. If you get to know something please write it here.

Login to Me Too

Airu
Contributor
Contributor

OK

So I called PayPal's integration services to see if the tech guys could figure out why this feature isn't working.  We looked at the Storenvy site together and I walked them through how it breaks when I try to get my debit card registered on the "billing" section.

We think there is either a problem with Storenvy asking for the wrong thing, like it's sending a request through that isn't fitting how Paypal responds, OR (and he was more sure about this issue since he's talking from the PayPal side) my card wouldn't register because I only use a PayPal debit card.  I don't have a bank card and I don't have a bank linked up to the PayPal account.  So it's techincally unverified in that department and perhaps PayPal is unhappy with that card because of that reason.

But that's just what my issue would be.

To those of you that have tried to set up the billing section, did you also try to set up the billing through a PayPal debit card with an unlinked bank account?  Did any of you try to use a bank debit/credit card and it still failed to register?

If I know this, I can research further.

Login to Me Too

Asiita
Contributor
Contributor

@Airu wrote:

OK

So I called PayPal's integration services to see if the tech guys could figure out why this feature isn't working.  We looked at the Storenvy site together and I walked them through how it breaks when I try to get my debit card registered on the "billing" section.

We think there is either a problem with Storenvy asking for the wrong thing, like it's sending a request through that isn't fitting how Paypal responds, OR (and he was more sure about this issue since he's talking from the PayPal side) my card wouldn't register because I only use a PayPal debit card.  I don't have a bank card and I don't have a bank linked up to the PayPal account.  So it's techincally unverified in that department and perhaps PayPal is unhappy with that card because of that reason.

But that's just what my issue would be.

To those of you that have tried to set up the billing section, did you also try to set up the billing through a PayPal debit card with an unlinked bank account?  Did any of you try to use a bank debit/credit card and it still failed to register?

If I know this, I can research further.

If this is any help, I have been trying all day to link my PayPal Business Debit card to Storenvy for the billing services, and they won't take it. I have no bank account, and so I can't link one. It's really frustrating, and I'm lost as to how to work around it. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.