cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.

SOLVED

Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.

This text appears when I'm trying to transfer money to my credit card. 'Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.'

This is not about withdrawal limits, i don't know what to think

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.

So here what I figured out (by myself thank you Service for nothing).

May be it depends on Summary you have on your account, I think I simply can't have much money...

I got, for example, 10 dollars and then 200 dollars, and for some reason PayPal blocked any withdraws from my account...so I created another and transfered small amounts of money there (and spend a lot of summary on fees...thank you again PayPal). I could withdraw and I thought problem was in my account so I transfered all money to my 2nd one...and guess what, they blocked this account and unblocked the 1st one...they hate me.

They don't answer me in this topic anyway...

6 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

@KronKilton

I thought you could only withdraw to a debit card in the U.S??

Does it matter if VISA is optional from the beginning?

Highlighted
Volunteer Advisor

@KronKilton

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account-faq2316

Eligible Visa and MasterCard Debit & Prepaid Cards

Withdrawing to your bank using an eligible debit or prepaid card is a faster way to withdraw money from your PayPal account.

New Community Member

Hello, were you able to solve this problem

Still no, different people from the Service keep saing the same thing "try later". Still waiting...

So here what I figured out (by myself thank you Service for nothing).

May be it depends on Summary you have on your account, I think I simply can't have much money...

I got, for example, 10 dollars and then 200 dollars, and for some reason PayPal blocked any withdraws from my account...so I created another and transfered small amounts of money there (and spend a lot of summary on fees...thank you again PayPal). I could withdraw and I thought problem was in my account so I transfered all money to my 2nd one...and guess what, they blocked this account and unblocked the 1st one...they hate me.

They don't answer me in this topic anyway...