Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.

KronKilton
Contributor
Contributor

This text appears when I'm trying to transfer money to my credit card. 'Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.'

This is not about withdrawal limits, i don't know what to think

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

KronKilton
Contributor
Contributor

So here what I figured out (by myself thank you Service for nothing).

May be it depends on Summary you have on your account, I think I simply can't have much money...

I got, for example, 10 dollars and then 200 dollars, and for some reason PayPal blocked any withdraws from my account...so I created another and transfered small amounts of money there (and spend a lot of summary on fees...thank you again PayPal). I could withdraw and I thought problem was in my account so I transfered all money to my 2nd one...and guess what, they blocked this account and unblocked the 1st one...they hate me.

They don't answer me in this topic anyway...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KronKilton

I thought you could only withdraw to a debit card in the U.S??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KronKilton
Contributor
Contributor

Does it matter if VISA is optional from the beginning?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KronKilton

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account-faq2316

Eligible Visa and MasterCard Debit & Prepaid Cards

Withdrawing to your bank using an eligible debit or prepaid card is a faster way to withdraw money from your PayPal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nani43

Hello, were you able to solve this problem

Login to Me Too

KronKilton
Contributor
Contributor

Still no, different people from the Service keep saing the same thing "try later". Still waiting...

Login to Me Too
Solved

KronKilton
Contributor
Contributor

So here what I figured out (by myself thank you Service for nothing).

May be it depends on Summary you have on your account, I think I simply can't have much money...

I got, for example, 10 dollars and then 200 dollars, and for some reason PayPal blocked any withdraws from my account...so I created another and transfered small amounts of money there (and spend a lot of summary on fees...thank you again PayPal). I could withdraw and I thought problem was in my account so I transfered all money to my 2nd one...and guess what, they blocked this account and unblocked the 1st one...they hate me.

They don't answer me in this topic anyway...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.