Signing up for Paperless Statements

Jayasheart
Contributor
Contributor

I have been on here for almost 2 hours now. This is absolutely RIDICULOUS, that it is not simple to sign up for electronic statements. Can someone help me???

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

mnbaig52
New Community Member

Hi,

Ms. Ashlay, I am sorry to say that your post is not helpfull for the people who are not geeks of computers. Some people are computer illitrate, ignorant of an application or not familiar with computer applications at all. In my opinion, if you want them to understand you properly, you need to walk them through like a baby or illitrate in computers especially in a specific application. To be very honest, I could not find "MANAGE" because you did not describe in your posting HOW TO GO TO MANAGE, therefore, I could not do waht I was looking for. Anyway, my positing don't mean to undermine your capabilities, hurt your feelings  of the spirit of you to help others. Please in future if you want to help the needy, describe each and every step enabling the help seekers to do what they asked.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

frichter
New Community Member

PayPal Credit

Login to Me Too

swalkup
New Community Member

I am looking to sign up for paperless statements on PayPal Credit. How do I do this? I have searched everywhere and have not found a solution. 

Login to Me Too

Breezy55
New Community Member

I can't get the e statements to work it says if you see this message again call customer representative. Why?

Login to Me Too

jralyn
New Community Member

I have the opposite problem. Looking to turn on paper statement billing for PayPal Smart Connect and Bill me Later.  

Login to Me Too

cosmati
Contributor
Contributor

You need to call them. Thats what I did and they confirmed you can only do it over the phone.

Login to Me Too

Jennifer1319
Contributor
Contributor

How to go paperless:

1.  Log into Paypal Smart Connect account.
  2. Click on “Paypal Smart Connect >” right about available credit area.
  3. Then click on “More details” and then to the right under Manage my credit account click on “Update account preference”.
  4. Opt out of paper statements within the Statement Preference area.
Login to Me Too

Ponyack
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, this works.   No idea why they feel the need to bury this opiton in the classic site. 

Login to Me Too

meg0mez
New Community Member
Thank you!!! This is PERFECT. These step-by-step instructions need to be pinned to the top of the post. Thanks again!! (:
Login to Me Too

xjjourrdannx3
New Community Member

Thank you so much. Everytime I tried to switch to paperless, I spent almost 10 minutes looking and couldn't find it. No one's instructions followed the new site, nor did the instructions on the statements.

@Jennifer1319 wrote:

How to go paperless:

1.  Log into Paypal Smart Connect account.
  2. Click on “Paypal Smart Connect >” right about available credit area.
  3. Then click on “More details” and then to the right under Manage my credit account click on “Update account preference”.
  4. Opt out of paper statements within the Statement Preference area.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.