Signing up for Paperless Statements

Jayasheart
Contributor
Contributor

I have been on here for almost 2 hours now. This is absolutely RIDICULOUS, that it is not simple to sign up for electronic statements. Can someone help me???

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

PayPal_Erica

Hi Jayasheart,

We're sorry to hear that you are running into trouble with this. Can you tell me what product you are looking for paperless statements with? For example, PayPal Credit, The PayPal Extras MasterCard, PayPal Smart Connect, etc.?

Thanks!

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Azolla
New Community Member

Same thing here... can't find one thing helpful on how to switch from paper statements to estatements. 

I am wanting to change my Paypal Credit statements to online.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

tigerbaby53
Contributor
Contributor

paypal credit

Login to Me Too

tisawright
New Community Member

Same issues here...I can not find a link to sign-up for SmartConnect paperless statements...please help!!!

Login to Me Too

irishman1962
New Community Member

I am trying to sign up for electronic statements for my PayPal Credit account.  The only thing showing up is forcing me to receive statements by paper..there is NO option for electronic statements.  My statement tells me I can, but there is no option!

@PayPal_Erica wrote:

Hi Jayasheart,

We're sorry to hear that you are running into trouble with this. Can you tell me what product you are looking for paperless statements with? For example, PayPal Credit, The PayPal Extras MasterCard, PayPal Smart Connect, etc.?

Thanks!

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyP

Hello everyone,

To sign up for paperless billing, log into your PayPal Credit account, click 'manage account' and choose 'Statement and Disclosure Delivery Preferences".

Please note that it can take 1-2 billing cycles for this change to take effect.

-AshleyP

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

audio51
Contributor
Contributor

I am also trying to switch to paperless billing.  I see several  posts with "Steps" on how to do this, howevver, the steps given cannot be followed becasue the places they instruct the user to go do not exist.    This should NOT be this difficult to do. We are instructed to go "Manage account.  There is no "Manage account".   We are instructed to go to "Account options" and choose Paypal credit, but there is no Paypal credit option listed for my account.  These are the options listed under "Account options for my account.:

Account options

• Language

English

• Time zone

(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time

• SSN

xxx-xx-xxxx

• Merchant ID

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Upgrade to business account
  • Close your account

Please fix this!!!!   Why is it so hard to do this?????

Login to Me Too

Luvs-junk
Contributor
Contributor
I can't find a. Manage account either.
Login to Me Too

cosmati
Contributor
Contributor

I also am looking to switch to paperless statements from my PayPal Credit account.

I have read every single one of the posts on this thread and none of them work.

The instructions your CSR posted  "go to manage account' and choose 'Statement and Disclosure Delivery Preferences".... this simply DOES NOT EXIST. Other instructions are for PayPal Smart Connect which I do not have. 

I have poked around every single corner of my online account and there is absolutely no indication how to switch to paperless.

WHY DO YOU MAKE THIS SO DIFFICULT???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.