Shipping address issue

Glarrglarr
New Community Member
So my mom ordered something for me for christmas and according to the website of the merchant the shipping AND billing address is hers. However according to the PayPal receipt email, the shipping address is my old apartment which I no longer live in.. how do we fix this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Some merchants use carts that save shipping information separately, to use instead of the primary address on the PayPal account.   In situations where you return to the same merchant, that information may be associated with your checkout as a hidden address.   Contacting customer support can usually help, as they can clear out any hidden addresses retained by these sites in the PayPal profile.

In some cases however, if the merchant site asked you to sign up with them, they may also be retaining the information in a profile that only they have access to, in which case you may have to modify the information on the merchant site.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.