Sendng Money to friends and Family without adding cart?

Damien432
New Community Member

Hello,

I got a serious question how can i send money to family and friends, without adding a cart?

When i try to send money to my friend on the last step before sending it says i have to add a cart to my paypal account before i can send the money to him?

Can someone help me please, thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Damien432,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with sending money to friends or family. 😞

Before sending money, it's usually a good idea to have a back up funding source on your PayPal account or to Verify your PayPal account. By taking one of these steps, you are providing additional evidence of your identity to PayPal, which builds stronger security for everyone in the PayPal network. Additionally, when you verify your PayPal account, we lift your sending limit (your sending limit is the maximum amount of money you can send from your PayPal account) and you’ll also be able to pay with PayPal even if you don’t have money in your PayPal balance.

I hope that this helps! 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.