Sending statement emails

glennestanford
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,  I need to send a copy of a statement to a company for a refund I don't see any way on the statement to do this I am on a iPad can anyone know how to do this? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@glennestanford wrote:

Hello,  I need to send a copy of a statement to a company for a refund I don't see any way on the statement to do this I am on a iPad can anyone know how to do this? 

The only thing that is referred to as "statement" are the ones PayPal sends to us users monthly of our transactions.  There is no option to do what you are saying within PayPal.  You will need to bring up the document, take a screengrab (press and hold both power button and home button on iPad to do this) and email it to the company.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

glennestanford
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply, the screenshot idea would be great if I could get it to work, I help the power button and the button on the face of the iPad simultaneously for numerous times for varying times from 1 second untill it blacked out and the apple symbol appeared. What am I doing wrong? I checked in photos ect hoping the image would be there but not to be found, your time and help is greatly appreaciated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.